mail2web BETA changelog – August 22, 2013
Another round of changes for mail2web WebMail Beta today, including the following items.
- Added a close button when you are reading an email (an X inside a Circle).
- Changed the text description of the “Delete All” option to”Empty Mailbox”
- Made the notification message more visible on the confirmation page when deleting all emails in a mailbox.
- Added a “View our recent changes” link that redirects to the change-log page where you can read these updates.
- Removed the option to de-select emails on confirmation page after clicking “Delete Selected”, due to deleting problems.
- Now if you selected emails for deletion but accidentally clicked “Empty Mailbox”, it will only delete the selected emails.
We look forward to hearing more of your feedback. And if you haven’t tried the mail2web WebMail BETA yet, why not try it now?
If you want to keep updated with future changes, please subscribe to this RSS feed.