mail2web.com Email Hosting Services
Welcome to the mail2web.com Forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy How to Cofigure My iphone G4 for mail2web.com email?

I would extremly thank full if some one email me back at ibajwa@trebnet.com and let me know step by step how can i configure email to my iphone g4 i have tried and follow the step given by mail to web web site but somehow it does not work. outgoing server address ex7.web2mail.com does not work and even mail.trebnet.com also not work. I use to receive email but when i try to set my iphone to receive email as well i have messed up and all deleted and now i have not able to either email from my cell through wifi and even not receive any email. kindly email me back step by step so i would configure it again. I would really thankful to you guys if you can help me. my email is ]ibajwa@trebnet.com

Super Moderator

Hi There,

I`ll submit your problem to mail2web staff, i hope they can help you ASAP.

Cheers
    “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life,” Steve Jobs

tim
    Administrator

Hi ibajwa,

Please note that mail2web.com is not the email provider of trebnet.com. We get a lot of trebnet.com users who use our Free mail2web.com Webmail client, but it is accessible for any email user and does not mean that we are your provider.

ex7.mail2web.com is used by customers of our mail2web Mobile Email service, which is a paid Exchange email service that is separate from mail2web Webmail.

Please contact the folks over at trebnet.com and I'm sure they will be able to help you with your account.

Thanks,
    Tim Attwood
    Product Manager
    mail2web.com

nkk

Default Trebnet users

To Tim Attwood:

If trebnet users are using your free service, and they have a problem logging in, or adding this email to their smartphones, I'm afraid YOUR company is getting all the questions!

You need to explain this carefully on the page which we are supposed to log into...So as a trebnet user, when I click on treb email, it goes to MAIL2WEB. If I have a problem then, my only option is to go down the page, and click on CONTACT US !!!

So your tele-operators, are trying their best to help, but they say that they are not the email provider for trebnet users. So how the heck do I get to TREBNET to find out the email provider, hence get help in logging in!

A REAL WASTE OF TIME TO ME!

MY ADVICE: STOP GIVING COMPANIES FREE SERVICE, if you don't want their phone calls! or provide contact numbers so we can get the help we need.

Thanks!

tim
    Administrator

Hi There,

Our service is free for anyone to use with their existing email account. We do not have any special arrangement with Trebnet. Someone at Trebnet has decided to direct users, like yourself, to come to mail2web.com to check your email. They have done this on their own without making any arrangement with us.

I'm sorry if you find this confusing, but please try to understand that mail2web Webmail is similar to any other email client (Outlook, Windows Mail, Mac Mail, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc), except that is web-based instead of being software installed onto your computer. So instead of clicking on an icon on your desktop to open your mail, you open a browser and login to our web interface.
    Tim Attwood
    Product Manager
    mail2web.com