Business Exchange Outlook 2011 for mac
From mail2web.com Wiki
Automated Configuration of Outlook 2011 for Mac
It is possible to configure Outlook 2011 for Mac to connect to your Mobile Email + Outlook account.
- Open Outlook 2011. From the Menu, click on Tools and click on Accounts...
- When the accounts window opens click on Exchange Account
- When prompted, enter the following details:
- E-mail address: **your email address**
- Select User Name and Password for Authentication Method
- Username: **your email address**
- Password: '**your password**
- Leave Configure automatically checked.
- Click on Add Account
- File:Oncloud ou2011.png
- You will then be asked to allow Autodiscover. Place a check in the checkbox to Always use my response for this server and click on Allow
- You are complete if successful.