Reminders in Outlook Web Access
From mail2web.com Wiki
To set task reminders and determine the day and time when a reminder message will appear before the task is due, please follow the instructions below:
- To receive reminder messages before your appointments and meetings, select the Enable reminders for Calendar items check box.
- To receive reminder messages for tasks that are coming due, select the Enable reminders for Task items check box.
- To also be reminded with a sound, select the Play a sound when a reminder is due check box.
- In the Default reminder list, select the amount of time before the item occurs that you would like to receive a reminder.
After you enable task reminders, you can activate them whenever you create a task.
- When creating a task, select the Reminder check box in the new task form.
- The default reminder time is 8:00 A.M. on the day the task is due. To be reminded on a different day or at a different time, select the day or time from the drop-down list.
Please Note: mail2web Mobile Email service does not include collaboration capabilities. If you require collaboration features, please see our Business Exchange service plans.