Removing Exchange Profile from iPhone or iPod Touch
From mail2web.com Wiki
Deleting Automatically Configured Exchange Profile from iPhone
If you have configured your mail2web Exchange profile using the configuration profile provided in your mail2web Control Panel, either via download, link, or SMS message, please following the instructions below to delete the Exchange profile:
- Please click on Settings.
- In Settings, click on General.
- In General, click on Profile (Microsoft Exchange).
- Click on Remove.
- You should receive a warning reading “Removing this profile will change settings on your iPhone.”
- Finish the process by once again clicking on Remove.